We Softwash Slate & Tiled Roofs For An Amazing Transformation
Preparing & Treating The Roof
- If there is a lot of moss it’s best to remove before treatment. This is done by hand either by means of a roofing ladder or from the eaves with telescopic tools.
- The gutter is then cleaned out and falling debris is gathered.
- The roof is then ready for a spray treatment all over ensuring creeps and laps are flooded.
- It is then left to self cleanse over the coming months with the weather cycles. The speed of cleansing is by and large in relation to site exposure. It varies typically between 6 to 12 months on grainy substrates.
- In the meantime as the cleansing progresses the original colour of the roof material reappears.